Analyse insurance applications, determine the degree of risk, evaluate moral and physical hazards and determine the appropriate premium, the main activities are:
• Gathering and evaluating background information to effectively assess the risk involved;
• Calculating possible risk and deciding how much; premium should be;
• Visiting brokers and discuss about the quote;
• Liaising with other underwriters at insurance companies;
• Gathering information from various type of reports;
• Ensuring the premiums are correct and competitive;
• Keeping detailed and records all correspondence in appropriate software.
Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario(RIBO)
Insurance Brokers Associations of Canada(IBAC)
Insurance Brokers Associations of Ontario(IBAO)
Financial Services Commission of Ontario(FSCO)
Laurentian University Alumni Association (LUAA)
You need to be a member of instouch to add comments!