Chartis Insurance of Canada 2011- 2012
Loss Provision Accountant
London-Yerevan Co Insurance LLC
Managing Director 2007 – 2011
Deputy Director 2006 - 2007
Chief Accountant 2000 - 2006
CIP in progress.
Canadian Business Law course at Ryerson University (grade “A-”)
M.Sc. International Economic Relations, Major - Economics
(Yerevan State University)
• Strong understanding and performance of insurance business full cycle: risk assessment and quotation, coverage binding and documentation, correspondence with insurers/reinsurers, including applications for new business, change requests and renewals.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications and advanced skills in MS Excel.
• Client orientated qualifications with experience in dealing directly with clients.
• Strong skills in business correspondence and communication, problem solving and time management skills (ability to meet deadlines).
• Analytical thinking and detail orientated.