Insurance Restaurant Review (IRR) Group is for all members of instouch to join and contribute to.
How many times have you been asked by a contact or colleague, “Hey, I’m taking a client to lunch in your area – can you recommend any good spots?”
Here’s how this group works. If you have a restaurant that you’d like to recommend to the group:
check the ‘Discussion Forum’ below to see if the 'geographic area' already exists
– if it does – don’t recreate another discussion for the same
– rather, post your restaurant recommendation as a ‘Reply’
under the ‘existing Discussion for that geographic area’.
2. If the geographic area of the restaurant you want to recommend does not already exist as a Discussion – then ‘Start a Discussion’
in the Discussion Forum and ‘title it’
according to the most relevant general 'Geographic Area' to the location of the restaurant
, i.e. as follows:
St. John’s, Newfoundland - Downtown
Once you’ve entered your geographic location as the Discussion Title then in the body of your initial post type the following (inserting your specific 'Geographic Area'):
Enter All Restaurant Reviews for 'Geographic Area' by adding a Reply below...
At this point, 'Save' your initial Discussion, then...
3. To write your restaurant recommendation you can now 'Reply' to the discussion post that you've created
- here's a live discussion for: Cookstown, Ontario (you will see that LOL Café has been entered as a 'Reply' in this discussion).
4. You can also 'add a Reply' to other members restaurant postings
- for instance if you see a review for a restaurant that you've been to - you can comment on your experience at that restaurant by clicking 'Reply to this'
located at the bottom of the other member's content.
The more members of Insurance Restaurant Review that contribute to the content of the group – the more useful this group will be for all members of instouch. So – bon appetit and don’t forget to give the group a shout-out about your dining recommendations!