We have many clients who have US recreational properties, mainly in FLA (of course!),  and to date we have been referring them to agents.


Locally here in Ontario, for US based properties, GCNA seems to be only company that will cover these for Property & Liability. Chubb will only cover liability and not property apparently now.

Does anyone use a a sub-broker or other relationship that might be helpful?


Any input greatly appreciated and hope summer is treating all well.


John Hubbard

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm. that is really interesting. I'll see what I can dig up.

There are many. But you need to go for such insurance companies and brokers who are legitimate and affordable. Do your research before hiring any.


© 2018   Created by instouch.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service