The last decade has made us increasingly aware of how modern society has become more vulnerable to natural hazard risks than ever before.
Join Canadian Underwriter and Swiss Re in a special free webinar presentation entitled ‘The Changing Canadian Risk Landscape’, which will explore:
• Reflect on some of the mega-disasters of the last decade
• What have we learned and establish how this applies to Canada
To be covered in the webinar:
A view of Canada from East to West
• What might we expect across the country & how does it compare to the global market?
• Are we prepared? Financially, Consumer, Policy, and Coverage
• Where are we strongly and weakly situated?
Hazards to be covered:
• Earthquake – Quebec to British Columbia
• Hail and Tornado • Brush fire
• Flood • Tsunami east and west • Storm
Webinar Presenter - Andrew Castaldi
The webinar will be hosted by Andrew Castaldi, senior vice president and Head of Cat Perils Americas Hub at Swiss Re. Castaldi leads a team of natural hazard experts including physical scientists, engineers, and insurance professionals dedicated to the understanding and quantification of potential loss due to naturally occurring hazards throughout the Americas.
The approximately one hour webinar will have a question and answer period following the presentation.
Join Canadian Underwriter magazine on February 7th at 12:00 P.M. EST (Eastern Standard Time) for this free live webinar presentation which will thoroughly address these important industry issues, brought to you by Swiss Re.